Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day

Day 4: A habit that you wish you didn't have.

I had to think for a while on this one. I didn't want to share all of my bad habits. My worst habit is probably procrastination. Whether it's dishes or homework, I am always avoiding things until the last minute. I really wish that I didn't do it as much as I do. It should be easy to change right? Yeah......ugh but it's so hard! Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough time in the day to do everything that I need to. Those things that I don't get to usually just get pushed aside until I realize last minute that they need to be done! So frustrating! Yeah, I know I can prioritize, organize, and just get them done no matter what! I do think that I'm a pretty organized person already but I could do better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment