Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 12

How you found out about blogger and why you have one


I found about blogging from my boss. We were sitting at work while it was slow and she was looking at blogs. I knew a lot of people had them, but that is when it hit me that having a blog may be fun! It didn't help that I was getting tired of facebook a bit. So....on move-in day for the apartment complex I got EXTREMELY bored. That is when I started the blog. There wasn't much else to do that day. The reason I still have one is because it is a way of keeping in touch with others. I'm not much of a facebook-er and I like blogging (when I get time to). I think it is fun to read about other people's lives too! Their inspirations, thankful moments, hard times, advice taking/giving, and personal experiences are inspiring for others and someday I hope to be that person for someone else. I know right now all I do is blog about random things but maybe I'll get enough confidence to write whatever comes to mind that day......maybe someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment