Monday, September 12, 2011

Playing catch-up: Brenda's Wedding

We went to Colorado again the weekend of July 20 for Aunt Brenda's wedding reception. She is Kyle's aunt and such an amazing woman. I am so happy she and Al are together forever! Before I get too carried away with wedding stuff, I have to announce that I ACTUALLY TRAVELED BY PLANE! That is right, I went on my very first plane ride ever. Granted it was only an hour to Denver, but who cares? I flew and that's all that matters. Here's a crappy picture from the plane ride just to prove it.


When we arrived in Denver, Grandpa and Grandma Garcia picked us up from the airport and we went straight to downtown Denver. We went to the Dugout Store in the 16th street mall and picked up a few shirts, hats, and knick-knacks. After all of the shopping, we went to the Rockies vs. Braves game. 

Us walking to the game.

Me and Kevin being dorks.

Mike being...Mike :)

After the game we drove to Pueblo and I saw this :)
Largest rainbow I have ever seen!

We spent the rest of the weekend putting everything together for the reception and hanging out in bars. Literally. Every time we go to eat, we end up in a bar. 




And finally, the wedding reception. Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures and those that I do have are of the centerpieces and things like that. Nothing fancy. I will have to get the other pictures from my father-in-law.

I am so fabulously happy for Al and Brenda! Congratulations to them!


No comments:

Post a Comment