Monday, January 16, 2012

Ultimate BBQ

I have been meaning to post this for some time now. Sam, Kyle and I were talking about who we would pick in each category in order to have the perfect bbq. Here is what we came up with!

Male Musicians:
Sarah: Ozzy Osbourne
Kyle: Bono
Sam: Paul McCartney

Female Musicians:
Sarah: Lady Gaga
Kyle: Carrie Underwood
Sam: Shakira 

Actresses:
Sarah: Sophia Bush
Kyle: Rachel McAdams
Sam: Jessica Alba

Actors:
Sarah: Mark Wahlberg
Kyle: Will Farrell 
Sam: Will Smith

Male Athletes: 
Sarah: Troy Polumalou
Kyle: Dwight Howard
Sam: Adrian Peterson

Female Athletes: 
Sarah: Serena Williams
Kyle: Lindsay Vonn
Sam: Alex Morgan

Comedians:
Sarah: Ellen Degeneres 
Kyle: Gabriel Iglesias
Sam: Dan Patrick 

Celebrity: 
Sarah: Kate Middleton
Kyle: Thomas S. Monson
Sam: Oprah Winfrey

I feel like it's a good mix. What do you think? Who would you add in or change?

No comments:

Post a Comment