Wednesday, November 9, 2011
The Big 20!
My sister turned 20 years old on Tuesday! I can't believe she keeps growing up. I remember when I choreographed her solo and she was so lanky, bony, and inflexible that the entire process was rough. But she stuck to it and proved me wrong about how great she is. I remember when she was singing a song from Quest for Camelot in our fort in the basement when my mom came down with a video camera. My other sister and I started to sing with her and boy did we get shushed! She pretends like she doesn't like being a standout person but I believe she is. People look up to her and are drawn to her. She is BEAUTIFUL inside and out. She is incredibly hard-working. She is fantastically smart. She wears her emotions fiercely and she loves deeply. She is strong both physically and emotionally. She makes mistakes but she learns from them as well. We didn't always get along when we were younger but I am proud to say that we are close now. I can bounce ideas off of her and tell her anything without being judged. She loves to choreograph and I am glad we have gotten to spend time choreographing together. She is a fighter. I don't always agree with what she says but I love that she is willing to talk to me about it. She is SO talented when it comes to sports, dance, and art. I love her so much that words can't describe. I pray that she always remembers to believe in herself and trust in the Lord. I LOVE YOU CHELSI RAE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment