I love Halloween :) It is my second most favorite holiday. I remember Halloween was such a big deal when I was a little kid. My parents would dress up with us girls and take us trick or treating down Lagoon Street and to family and friends houses. This Halloween, we didn't really do anything. Our friends Kami, Doug, and Crystal came over to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas..and..most of us fell asleep at one point or another. Kind of pathetic, I know. But my Halloween was still great because of this....
 |
| Cruella D'ville |
My mother sends me this! How amazing is she! I love how she still dresses up for Halloween even though most of the kids aren't home. She is one of the most festive people I know and I definitely look up to her for that. I love that she is a happy enough person to love holidays and to share that love with others. If I ever decide to have kids, I want to be just like her. I guess even if I don't, I still want to be like her!
you updated your blog YAY!
ReplyDelete